Hey, everyone! Nearly a month ago, I was nominated for a Liebster Award. This time around, I’ve been nominated for a One Lovely Blog Award by Natalie of Beauty Does! Her blog is fantastic and I highly recommend you check it out.
♥︎Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog
♥︎Display the award logo on your blog
♥︎Share 7 things about yourself
♥︎Nominate 15 or so (yes, the “or so” is part of the rules lol)
♥︎Contact your chosen bloggers and let them know
~7 Things About Me~
1. Back in the day, I rarely had my nails painted. In fact, I was actually angry when I received a nail polish kit as a Secret Santa gift in 7th grade. Today, it’s the other way around! And I would love to receive nail polish as a gift hint hint
2. I thought skulls and crossbones were really cool in middle school. Looking back, I have no idea why I thought that. I had shirts with skulls printed all over them and I even had skull and crossbones rain boots. So embarrassing. I was really not the most fashionable person in middle school.
3. My favorite colors are purple, royal blue, magenta, red, yellow, black, and silver.
4. I keep my nails really short. It’s just a habit after playing piano for so many years, I can’t let them grow out past a certain length because it drives me crazy.
5. Careers I’ve wanted to pursue over my lifetime include broadway star, meteorologist, architect, computer scientist, and now, full time blogger (maybe)???
6. This is a fact I normally don’t publicize and some of my closest friends probably don’t even know about this, but when I was younger I was a child model. I did mostly print, but I did a commercial or two and I still have memories of some of the shoots. I quit before I entered kindergarten because I hated when randos would come up to me and say they saw me in magazines (basically, I hated being recognized). To this day, I often wonder how different my life would be now if I had continued.
7. I was voted “Most Sparkly” in high school thanks to my habit of wearing Urban Decay’s glitter liner.