Red Flagged

Hey, everyone! I’d like to preface this post by saying I wore this entire outfit to work and MULTIPLE people asked me if the flag tee shirt was designer. NOPE, Forever 21 Mens, y’all! That definitely put me in a good mood for the rest of the day. I actually prefer to shop in the men’s section for tees because I love the loose/oversized look. It’s just more comfortable for me, I don’t really like how women’s tees are cut. I also tend to gravitate towards men’s designs anyway. Women’s graphic tees tend to have silly sayings like “Rosé All Day” and “But First, Coffee,” and that is soooo not my vibe!

RELATED VIDEO: WHAT I GOT FOR MY 23RD BIRTHDAY

I was totally taken by this flag design and at just over $10, this tee is a total steal. I paired mine with my Pixie Coat from I AM GIA, which is also oversized, for a true street style vibe. On the bottom half, I wore my ~slightly~ ripped jeans from H&M (FYI, they did not come ripped, it happened organically!) and white sneakers to polish the urban feel.

RELATED POST: HOW TO STYLE A TEDDY BEAR COAT

flag shirt forever 21 mens no repeats or hesitations

Jacket: I AM GIA (similar here)

Shirt: Forever 21

Jeans: H&M

Sneakers: FILA (similar here)

flag shirt forever 21 mens

flag shirt no repeats or hesitations

flag shirt forever 21 mens no repeats or hesitations

Do you prefer men’s tees or women’s tees (honestly, I hate how clothes are gendered, but that’s a whole other can of worms)? How do you style your tees? Leave your thoughts below in the comment section.

Photos by KMO Studio

Connect with me on social:

Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube | LinkedIn

This post contains affiliate links. NRoH thanks you for your support!

1. nichole
    May 17, 2018 / 11:36 am

oooh this looks so comfy!

2. May 18, 2018 / 7:33 am

ahh this looks super comfy! I’m a fan of shopping in the men’s department too!

3. Le
    May 18, 2018 / 7:36 am

I typically prefer women shorts because the cut is more flattering, but many t-shirt companies (especially monogrammed shops) use unisex sizing and I can definitely appreciate the generous fit !

Le,

4. May 18, 2018 / 8:23 am

Yassss this is a look. So comfy too. I find H&M has super cute mens tees for like $3 and $4 sometimes. Thanks for sharing. -Shay

5. May 18, 2018 / 9:45 am

Oh man, it never even occurred to me to shop the men’s section – they have awesome stuff too! I love this street-chic look!

• norepeatsorhesitations@gmail.com
      Author
      May 18, 2018 / 11:42 am

Yes!! The men’s section is sooo good for tee shirts, both printed and basic. And there’s never anyone shopping in the men’s part of the store so it’s nice and empty haha 😂

6. May 18, 2018 / 9:51 am

The color of your jacket is the best and now I want it! Now that is getting cold here is going to be perfect!

7. May 18, 2018 / 4:15 pm

Great outfit! I tend to prefer fitted tees so I’ll shop women’s, but sometimes I’ll want a looser fit– I need to try the men’s section next time– nice find!

8. May 18, 2018 / 5:38 pm

Cute outfit! Love the color of that jacket!

9. May 20, 2018 / 3:59 pm

Love wandering over to the mens section from time to time. The clothes are just so comfy and usually better made which is just sad.

10. the sophia diaries
    May 24, 2018 / 9:08 am

omg loved that people thought the top was designer hahaha forever 21 does have some good deals if you’re willing to siff through their store hahaha and totally love that red jacket 😀

11. May 24, 2018 / 10:10 pm

What! I wish we have this in the Philippines. I’d love to wear one because omg, I’m a fan of traveling and this tee shouts #travelgoals. Hihi.

I prefer menswear but it’s always big on me and I’m really petite.

xo, http://www.annebelo.com

• norepeatsorhesitations@gmail.com
      Author
      May 24, 2018 / 11:07 pm

It’s big on me too but I prefer the baggy look 🙂 thank you so much for reading