How to Style a Cherry Print Dress

Hey, everyone! I’ve been waiting for months to shoot this dress- I’m so excited to finally be debuting it on the blog. Cherry print is everywhere for summer, and it’s not hard to understand why. It’s cute, flirty, and gets ya in the summer mood. My cherry dress from Forever 21 is perfect for the hottest summer days. With spaghetti straps and a short and sweet skater skirt silhouette, I can stay cool and stylish when temps push 90 degrees.

RELATED VIDEO: WHAT I GOT FOR MY 23RD BIRTHDAY

RELATED POST: HOW TO STYLE A ROMPER IN LATE SUMMER

how to style a cherry print dress
I decided to go full-on retro vibes with my big white sunglasses and red lipstick. To keep things comfortable, I threw on my white sneakers (my favorite/most worn shoes for sure). I thought about throwing in a statement purse, but I really wanted the dress to be the statement rather than an accessory. My Rebecca Minkoff M.A.C. Crossbody holds everything I need for a full day’s worth of activities.

Dress: Forever 21, exact style sold out, but shop the widget provided above for similar styles!

Sunglasses: Amazon

Lipstick: Milk Makeup Lip Color in O.G. Red

Bag: Rebecca Minkoff

Shoes: FILA, similar here

how to style a cherry print dress no repeats or hesitations

how to style a cherry print dress no repeats or hesitations

how to style a cherry print dress no repeats or hesitations

how to style a cherry print dress no repeats or hesitations

Did you buy anything with cherry print this season? How would you rock a dress like this? Share your thoughts with me in the comments.

Connect with me on social:

Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube

This post contains affiliate links, meaning if you make a purchase after clicking a link to a product, I will earn a small commission on the sale at no extra cost to you. NRoH thanks you for your support!

1. Michelle Williams
    July 18, 2018 / 10:49 am

This dress is super cute and you styled it so well! I am always terrified of dresses like this since they make me look even younger than i am, but you did it great!

• norepeatsorhesitations@gmail.com
      Author
      July 18, 2018 / 10:55 am

I think a bold red lip helps with the age thing!! I’m constantly mistaken for being younger so I feel you, girl

2. July 18, 2018 / 1:30 pm

I need a pair of plain white sneakers. I’ve never worn sneakers with a dress but it looks cute and comfortable!

• norepeatsorhesitations@gmail.com
      Author
      July 18, 2018 / 1:49 pm

It’s life changing! Wearing sneakers with a dress brings such a casual cool/street style vibe. I had never owned white sneakers before the pair I currently have and I seriously wear them almost every day. They match everything 💕

3. July 18, 2018 / 2:43 pm

This is such a cute dress. I love the cherry pattern and how you styled it. So pretty.

4. July 18, 2018 / 5:37 pm

That cherry dress is sooo cute! And I love those sunnies. The pop of white on the sunnies and the sneakers are so street style chic!

5. July 18, 2018 / 8:17 pm

Yes to retro-style dresses! The cherry print is adorable!

6. July 18, 2018 / 9:05 pm

Love this summer look! So fun!

7. July 19, 2018 / 6:22 am

E m i l y !!!!! This look is so cute! I don’t really wear print aside from stripes most of the time, but I would probably style this the same as you! You know me, I’ll match my red lipstick to anything hehehe

8. July 19, 2018 / 6:24 am

ahh such a cute dress! I love the sunnies you paired it with! Feel SO summery!

9. the sophia diaries
    July 19, 2018 / 8:39 am

omg, you can almost rock anything and you’ll look so stylish! i love how the cherries aren’t annoyingly obvious either 😀

10. paige
    July 19, 2018 / 12:26 pm

this has to be one of my fave looks that you’ve posted! so fun 🙂 x