Self-Care During the Holiday Season with AVEENO®

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MaxYourGlow #CollectiveBias

It’s OFFICIALLY the holiday season, folks (I prefer to think of Santa Claus at the end of the Macy’s parade as the start of the holidays rather than the end of Halloween)! And while I’m sure most of you are in a gift buying and giving frenzy (or will be in a few weeks, at least), I wanted to use today to remind y’all to take good care of yourselves! We spend a large amount of the holiday season thinking of others but practicing self-care is still so important. Repeat after me, self-care is NOT selfish!

A major way that I practice self-care is….you guessed it, with SKINCARE. One of my favorite skincare lines to wind down and relax with is the AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Collection. It’s specifically designed to enhance your natural radiance and give you a lit-from-within glow. Each soy-enriched product from the collection targets tone and texture. With the cold winter months ahead, it’s especially important to give your skin a much-needed extra TLC.

Hover over the image to see more information about these Aveeno products + to purchase.

MaxGlow Peel Off Mask

AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® no repeats or hesitations

Putting on a face mask never fails to make me feel better after a long, stressful day of being alive. Peel off masks, in particular, are sooo satisfying! As you can see in the photo, the MaxGlow Peel Off Mask is a fun bright green color when it comes out of the tube, but it goes on and dries clear within minutes. This mask is super easy to use—simply apply, let dry, and gently peel off, with no need to rinse. I feel so refreshed afterward – this mask makes such a difference for both my pores and mood.

MaxGlow Serum + Primer

AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® no repeats or hesitations

Love me a good two-in-one product. The MaxGlow Serum + Primer smells absolutely INCREDIBLE. The kiwi scent alone is enough to make me feel at peace. It’s extremely gentle on my skin – especially since I always put it on after I’ve used much harsher masks, scrubs, and cleansers. You can use this liquid primer as the final step in your routine like I do, or in the morning right before applying makeup.

AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® no repeats or hesitations

You can find the AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® Collection at CVS. For all you NYC people reading this, my favorite CVS (is it weird that I have a favorite CVS?) is the one on 86th street and 2nd Avenue. It’s brand-new and one of the nicest beauty spots in the city (for real!). CVS is not only a convenient beauty destination but they do an incredible job curating a destination where beauty and self-expression are always close to home. You can find AVEENO® products in the acne/skincare aisle.

My skincare routine serves a dual purpose: it calms me down and it also keeps my skin looking healthy! What is your skincare routine like? How do you practice self-care? Have you ever tried anything from the AVEENO® POSITIVELY RADIANT® collection? What are your favorite skincare brands? Let me know in the comments below.

Connect with me on social:

Facebook | Pinterest | Twitter | Instagram | YouTube

1. November 28, 2018 / 11:05 am

I’ve been wanting to get a new mask for the winter! I’ll have to check this one out. Seems good for sensitive skin 🙂

2. November 28, 2018 / 2:14 pm

I love face masks! Especially during winter time when the wind and cold keep my skin so dry. I need to get in a good nightly routine with my skincare! Thank you for sharing!

3. November 28, 2018 / 2:45 pm

Skincare is so important! Mine’s been suffering from too much sun exposure this summer! I’ll have to try the face mask – I love Aveeno!

4. November 28, 2018 / 4:08 pm

I am all about that self care life! Ive heard a lot of good things about this product too, will have to try myself

5. November 29, 2018 / 7:44 am

Oh I’ll have to check this out! I usually use Weleda for everything skin and love it! I try to practice self care by actually taking care of my skin versus just flopping under the covers with how cold it’s been!

6. November 29, 2018 / 9:43 am

I recently caught a bad cold so this post on self-care came at the right time! I think when I’m sick, skincare makes me feel better – in fact, last night, I curled up in bed with a sheet mask and a hot cup of tea!

7. November 29, 2018 / 10:54 am

I didn’t know Aveeno had a Positive Radiant line. They have great products, and I definitely need a bit of extra self care this season!

8. adriana
    November 29, 2018 / 11:06 am

I love Aveeno! I haven’t tried this mask yet and need to, it looks so good!

9. November 29, 2018 / 12:23 pm

I use Aveeno body lotion all the time so I bet their face products are great also!

10. November 29, 2018 / 12:28 pm

I love Aveeno products! I can’t wait to try the peel off mask! I also have a favorite CVS down here in Florida lol. So not weird. 😉

• norepeatsorhesitations@gmail.com
      Author
      November 29, 2018 / 12:29 pm

omg haha I thought I was the only one!! Not all CVS’s are created equal, that’s for sure.

11. November 29, 2018 / 1:48 pm

I’ll have to check out these products because I haven’t checked out Aveeno in years but these look great!

12. November 29, 2018 / 10:54 pm

Aveeno is one of my fave beauty brands! I haven’t seen these products yet though – definitely want to give them a try!

13. shay
    November 30, 2018 / 1:25 pm

A peel off mask sounds practical and fun! Can’t wait to try!
    -Shay

14. December 4, 2018 / 12:32 am

I’m always scared of trying peeling masks but i’ve heard a lot of good things about it that really convinced me!